Love, Faith & Stewardship
Articles of Faith
1. We believe in the Holy Trinity of Light, comprised of the Father, the Mother, and the Son. These three are the Elohim, the one and only true God and Creator of the Earth and our Universe. They are three separate and distinct, glorified and perfected individuals with physical forms; united in purpose and action. The Holy Spirit is their unified essence, sent forth through the Mother, to touch the hearts and illuminate the minds of those who seek their light.
2. We believe that Yeshua, the Son, was the first born spiritual child of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother, and their only begotten child in the flesh through his surrogate mother, Miryam of Nazareth. He came to Earth in mortal form to show by his sinless life and teachings the path to God and eternal exaltation; and to demonstrate by his physical death and resurrection to life that the soul of man is eternal, and that the body can become glorified, perfected and immortal.
3. We believe that every person ever born in the flesh was first born as a spirit child of Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother. Therefore, every person is literally a spiritual brother or sister of every other person; and that Yeshua is our elder brother.
4. We believe that no person could take the life of Yeshua, except that he willingly gave it; and this he did in an undeniable manner that his physical resurrection would be equally undeniable. And so shall every person born upon the earth live again, reaping in eternity that which they sowed in life; the unrighteous only in spirit form, but the virtuous to be resurrected after the manner of Yeshua, with their eternal soul joined to their glorified and perfected immortal, physical body.
5. We believe that some of the penalties for the sins of an unrepentant life is separation from God and family in the hereafter, and often in life, which void causes an unrelenting anguish of the heart, mind and soul. But the salvation of the sinner and the bridge to God is Yeshua, the perfect being. Through him, God’s forgiveness is given to those who humbly and fully repent of their sins, accept his love, and prove the sincerity of their repentance by thereafter striving to live according to his precepts and example. Unto these worthy Children of Light, God grants great blessings in this life and an inheritance of exaltation and expansion in the Kingdom of Heaven.
6. We believe in honoring our bodies as temples of God inside and out and by making wise choices to that end. We desire our mode of dress and adorning to be uplifting, creative, honoring of our creator, and respectful of the body we have been given. We endeavor to speak to others in a positive and courteous way and desire it to be reciprocated. We strive to maintain our bodies in cleanliness, health and excellence. We specifically abstain from eating any meat other than ocean schooling fish. We eat mostly a diet of raw, uncooked fruits, vegetables, soaked nuts and sprouted seeds and grains, made into delicious foods and for those who desire it, include eggs and dairy products. We abstain from caffeine drinks and products except in unusual circumstances, tobacco products in any form, any mind or mood altering drugs except for medical purposes, concentrated sweet drinks and products, packaged snack foods and anything that is degenerating instead of regenerating to the health and vitality of the body.
7. We believe in the laying on of hands, prayers and incantations of faith for the healing of the sick, as well as having a thorough knowledge of the medicinal use of herbs and alternative healing techniques and therapies. We also approve the use of professional medical practitioners and facilities when deemed appropriate.
8. We believe that a child is born innocent and pure; not into original sin, and that they are not accountable for their transgressions while they are learning right from wrong until the age of eight years old.
9. We believe in obeying the Twelve Commandments of Elohim.
10. We believe the highest principles of heaven are: Faith, Repentance, Humility, Love, Prayer, Service, Balance, Harmony, Stewardship, Creativity, Knowledge and living a life that follows the teachings, principles and example of Yeshua.
11. We believe in following the Golden rule: “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”, and in so doing, to be virtuous, benevolent and honest; good stewards of our families, our work responsibilities, our beautiful planet, and all life.
12. We believe in the same organization of the priesthood as the first church ordained by Yeshua which includes, Prophets, Apostles, Bishops, Evangelists, Seekers, Pastors, Seventies, Elders, Priests, Deacons, and Teachers; and that a man or a woman must be called by God by prophecy through those given that authority in the church, and by the laying on of hands to bestow the keys and rights to serve in any office of the priesthood and administer the ordinances thereof.
13. We believe that Elohim is the living God of this Universe and gives continuing revelation to benefit the Children of Light upon this Earth through a single Prophet called and set apart to that position.
14. We believe that direct revelation from Elohim is given to each worthy person who asks humbly in prayer for God’s guidance to fulfill their callings and responsibilities.
15. We believe that Baptism is a sacramental covenant with Elohim and must be performed by immersion by one having authority, as shown by Yeshua’s example. Respecting this sacred event, a person should only take this covenant after they have a sound foundational knowledge of the Gospel of Celestine Light and have had a sincere and heartfelt repentance for their past iniquities. Nor should it be given to children until they have reached the age of accountability.
16. We believe in the Laying on of Hands to Children of Light just baptized, by those holding the keys and authority; that they may be given the gift of the Holy Spirit and have a continual conduit to Elohim to support them in their life and challenges as they remain worthy for the essence of the Holy Spirit to comfort and counsel them.
17. We believe the Revelation Bible to be the revealed word of God and reject any and all translations of the standard Bible as being full of the false teachings of men and the incomplete presentation of the life and teachings of Yeshua the Messiah.
18. We believe that Yeshua ascended into heaven to prepare a place of paradise for the faithful, and that verses in standard Bibles where he is speaking of that which has been interpreted by many to be his Second Coming, instead specifically prophesized the destruction of Jerusalem and the temple in 70 AD, and the subsequent dispersion of the Israelites from the land of Palestine, thus ending a significant dispensation of time. Yeshua’s life, teachings and resurrection were not about God bringing heaven to Earth, but about men and women living a life worthy of heaven.
19. We believe that each person has the opportunity, if they live righteously, to be eternally progressing and ever gaining greater knowledge, spirituality, abilities and nobility.
20. We claim the inalienable right of worshipping God and practicing our religion as we believe, and allow all people the same privilege. We support and sustain the laws of the land as chosen by the people and sustained by the courts, provided they do not infringe upon our right to practice our religion as we have been given by God.
21. We believe in the sanctity of all life and the importance of finding peaceful, respectful, non-violent, harmonious solutions to conflicts big and small.
22. We believe in relationships that span eternity as one of the greatest blessings of heaven for those who live worthy of the light. This is manifested by eternal communion with the Elohim – our Heavenly Father, Mother and Brother, eternal marriage and co-creation with our beloveds, and eternal connection to our righteous friends and family. Thus, when Yeshua admonished to, “lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust does not corrupt”, he was speaking, among other things, of not wasting time in this life on things of the world that turn to dust, but instead to cultivate the enduring flowers of friendship and love in the garden of forever.